Wordtracker Free Keyword Tool

Though I used to use this tool a lot more in the past than I do now (I rarely build new sites), the Wordtracker Keyword Tool
was a staple in my research arsenal for quite some time. Second only to
the Google Keyword Tool in my opinion for stats that actually come from
sources, the offering gathers its data from Dogpile and MetaCrawler.


According to SEOmoz, Wordtracker also get their data from search
queries performed on Yahoo. I can’t actually find any information about
this on the Wordtracker website, so hopefully someone can clarify in the
comments. The thing I like about this tool the most is that it’s much
easier to dig down into phrases to find even longer and less searched
variations. Variations that could help get a lot of traffic if actioned
upon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...