Market Samurai Desktop Software

In all honesty, I had never needed Market Samurai
(no affiliate). It is one of those tools that I would hear about all of
the time, but didn’t think I would find much use for it in my research
arsenal. I was wrong, but only slightly. I haven’t digged into Market
Samurai as much as I could, but for quick research it certainly saves me
a lot of time.


One of my favourite tool features is analysing how competitive search
results actually are. Though I enjoy doing this manually to verify what
I’m seeing, MS allows you to see tons of factors about every page that
ranks for certain terms, enabling you to quickly diagnose reasons why
you may not be ranking.



At $149 it isn’t free nor cheap, but I definitely think the price is
worth it. I know how much work going into creating and supporting
software, and Market Samurai has already been updated a couple of times
since I purchased it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...