Blog Promotion, a Comprehensive Approachment; Step 4 from Novice to Advance Blogger

Blog Promotion

Step 4 is all about marketing. I will show you the exact steps that I take when I market one of my blogs.

I am going to be doing some blog commenting in to start with. Blog commenting is a very good way to get backlinks to your blogs, and lots of them. I hate doing things manually, so I have found a tools that help me post comments on wordpress blogs ( and other platforms as well ) with the click of a button. To do this I use Scrapebox. It is the only tool that I have used that actually gets past akismet. The bottom line is that it works.

I am now going to take the seed review that was created earlier for the homepage of the blog, and use that piece of content and submit to a blog syndication network. My Article Network has over 10,000 blogs in its network, and you add articles that am then used by site owners for content. You upload a seed article, and every time a site owners publishes that content on their site, a different version is used. I post our backlinks in the content and I will get backlinks and traffic from this.

I open up SEnuke and get the article ready to be submitted to My Article Network. At the bottom of the review I add an extra paragraph that talks about the blog, and this where I am going to place my links. I make sure to use my keywords as the anchor text linking back to the home page of the blog. I add spinner syntax to the keywords used at the bottom of the article, so that every article that is published a different keyword is being used.

My Article Network uses different tags as its spinner syntax. Copy the review from SEnuke into a new .txt file. You then use the search / replace function and find | and then replace it with ~
You will be ready to go to submit the content to My Article Network. I also make spinner titles as Ill so that different titles am used on each submission as Ill. Because the seed review is so unique on each spin, according to My Article Network you can resubmit the same content multiple times. As long as its submitted into different categories and is over 100% unique. As you can see below the articles that I make am very unique. I normally submit the same article 5 times on each marketing run.

I am now going to talk a bit about SEnuke. SENuke is an automation suite that helps you do many tasks that would take you days to complete. SEnuke condenses days of manual work into only a few minutes of preparation.

SEnuke has many modules as you can see below.

* It creates and confirms accounts at some of the largest Ib 2.0 sites.
* It then submits content to article directories, social media sites, social bookmarking sites & rss feed directories as Ill all automatically as Ill.
* I am going to use the Ib 2.0 profile nuke to start with.
* Placing links on high page ranking sites using your keywords is a great way to gain authority and trust in the search engines.
* You can place links on profile pages to do this, and SEnuke has a module that helps you do this as Ill.

You then create accounts at 40 of these sites, and then confirm the accounts on the next screen. Once all your newly created accounts am created, it is time to post links to these profiles. I set up to post 5 links on each profile. I also spin all my keywords, so that it randomly posts keywords to each profile. This helps with a nice spread across all the keywords used. Once I have posted to all the sites that have accounts, I then keep a note of all the profile urls. I place them all in an open text file to use a bit later on.

There are more steps to this process... as I would be writing a small novel to go through each step... For a more comprehensive FREE Video Walkthrough on this step, that includes every single promotional step outlined in detail - MyBloggingBlueprint.com

I check my SERPS ( search engine rankings pages ) every few days to see where I am ranking. I then make a decision whether I should do another submission or not. You do not have to do a submission daily. You can go Ieks without any link building as the amount of links I have just built is like pulling out a sledgehammer.

Services / Tools Used In This Step...

ScrapeBox – This is the tool that I use to help me do blog commenting. Its automated and it works!
My Article Network – Is a blog content syndication network. There am over 10,000 blogs that you can get your content onto. This means traffic and links.
SEnuke – This program is the Ferrari of automation. It helps you save time and money. It help you gain higher rankings in the search engines.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...