Blog Flipping; Step 6 From Novice to Advance

Blog Flipping

Step 6 is all about flipping your blogs for insane profits. I will talk about why you should flip and where you should flip your blogs as well.

Flipping blogs is a great source of income when you are starting out with blogs. I used to flip blogs when I first started, but as your network grows and your sites become quite profitable, you might not flip that many sites. At least that is what has happened with me. I still flip blogs, but I only flip profitable blogs as they generate the most ROI and can generate decent pay days as well. Once your blogs are making money, their worth increases dramatically and each blog becomes an asset. I still like to flip blogs as it is a stable part of my income and I know what my sites are worth. I sell my sites at only one place Flippa.com

There are a ton of people here with money to spend on profitable sites. You could build profitable sites with this system, and sell them as your business model. You would not run out of buyers on Flippa.com if you sold profitable sites on there.If you want to sell one of your blogs, use the listing template that we provide in the downloads area of my blogging blueprint. It is the exact listing I use for all our sales, and it converts very quickly. I listed tweetadderdeal.com ( now sold ) with the listing template you can get your hands on. I sold that site for $3,500 and I spent about 8 hours total on it.. I also made about 2k in affiliate commissions from it as well. So it was a great ROI for me.

You want to provide as much information about the site as you can. We have broken down the listing into major selling points. ( refer to listing template ) We also provide proof of earnings & traffic. We throw in the twitter profile as a bonus, and all the bonuses that are given away with on the site as well. The more that you can provide in the sale, the higher the chance that the person who look to buy the site, will get excited and make the purchase.

I sold the above site for that amount because it was ranking for all its major keywords, it was converting and was very very profitable as well. If you want to sell sites, using our listing template will help more then you think. The longer you can hold onto your blogs, the more they will be worth. As I mentioned earlier, you will never run out of buyers if you are selling profitable sites.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...