Blog Management; Last Step to Be Beginner to Advance Blogger

Blog Management / Business Mangement

Step 6 is all about how to manage your ever growing blog empires. We also go through how I manage all commission, costs and marketing tasks as well.

There are certain tasks that I feel that are important to helping you manage your ever growing blog empire. If you do not do this, I feel that you will not be able to keep a track of what your sales are doing, and how profitable your blogs are. Throughout this short guide I have talked about the blog management spreadsheet. This spreadsheet is used when a new blog is added to the network. Every blog has their own tab in this spreadsheet as well.

I make sure when I am doing marketing submissions, I update the spreadsheet as I go, otherwise I do not remember when I have made certain submissions with certain tools. Having a tab for each blog allows me to keep a track of all the keywords I am targeting for each blogs. On each of the blog tabs, I also list as much information about each affiliate program as I can.. So I know when I am going to be paid, what my affiliate login details are etc..

* I also keep a track of all my revenue and costs from a single spreadsheet.
* I update this from one spreadsheet, that you can download in resources & downloads section.
* I update this spreadsheet on a weekly basis, and I update with the commissions that is earned from all the blogs that I am running.
* I also update it with the commission paid as well.
* The spreadsheet allows me to see in an overview what my business is doing, and how profitable each of my sites are.

The last thing I do to manage all my blogs, is to decide when to make more marketing submissions. I use a tool called Rank Checker from SEO Book. It is a free tool that allows you to save pre-sets of keywords, and allows you to check rankings from multiple search engines. I check rankings from my blogs every few days, to see how things are getting on. If I am not happy with how my blogs are ranking, I will perform a marketing submission only then.I hate work, and if I do not have to make a submission then I will not.

If you want to fast track your success with blogs, then outsourcing can be for you. Once you start to manage a large number of blogs, the tasks that you need to perform can be a little mundane. You can easily outsource the process, probably apart from niche research. Once you have been online for a while, your time become more valuable to work on other projects then to perform the routine tasks that are needed to be done to maintain your blogs rankings and to keep growing your income. The great thing is that you can hire a full time assistant for as little as $2 per hour.

There are few places there you can find staff.

* Digital Point – Buy Sell Section. You can advertise there.. or reply to one of the many threads about virtual assistants.
* Warrior Forum – Buy Sell Section. You can advertise there.. or reply to one of the many threads about virtual assistants.
* Elance.com – You can post a job for free, and freelancers will bid on your position.
* GetaFreelancer – The same as Elance, where you post what you want done, and freelancers bid on your job.
* Odesk.com – Another freelancing website where you can post what you are looking for and freelancers post on your job.

Outsourcing is a great way to free up your time to focus on other things, whilst you know that your blogs are being built, marketed and maintained. Do not rush into working with anyone, and start off small to see if the outsourcer is actually any good. There are too many dodgy operators online, but do not let this put you off. If you take your time and start slowly then you will find someone that is honest, reliable and will get the work done for you. I would suggest you learn the system yourself first before you outsource is, and the great thing about My Blogging Blueprint, you have the training material right there for your workers to be able to learn what they need to do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...