Several idea for Blog Idea Brainstroming

Idea Light BulbIn the last week at least 5 people have asked me, “how do you come up with so many interesting articles?” To be honest, I probably wouldn’t have chosen to write about this topic if hadn’t asked me to (anything for you Lorelle!) because I’m afraid it will bore you people to tears! But I’ll do my best to make it somewhat entertaining, just keep plenty of Kleenex nearby in case I fail…

Before we get into the meat of this question (mmmm… meat), its worth noting that I enjoy writing. On top of that, I wrote a lot in my previous life as a corporate executive, so I’ve had plenty of practice (translation – I raise BS to an art level). As a result of my experience, I recommend that all Bloggers examine two fundamental questions:

  • Are you really a good writer? If you know you are weak in this area then you need to get some help. (Tip #1) Take a writing course at a community college, or at the very least have someone proofread your work before posting it. A poor writer can make the most interesting topic boring, while a great writer can turn the most mundane task into a true joy to read. 
  • Do you enjoy writing? Trying to be a Blogger without a fundamental love of writing would be like trying to be a dentist who finds repugnant. These things just don’t go together, and eventually you are going to quit.

And while we’re just getting started, I must say that I worry that the reason people are asking this question is really because they are searching for a “quick and dirty” source that will make this whole thing easy. I’m sorry to disappoint, but I spend as much time doing this as most people do at their full time job. So if there is an “easy way”, I don’t know it.

 

But I digress…

full read this article go to : http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2007/08/22/16-tips-for-blog-idea-brainstorming/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...