How To Design A Blog Header

How To Design A Blog Header 

 Chose the picture file that you want to edit for your blog header.  There are several different edits you can make to the photo and I usually just use the "auto adjust" to get the color/contrast better.  In this case, because my file size is larger that I want it,  I used Re-Size(at the bottom of the list) first in order to get it the size I want it.
After you have the picture picked out, the first thing you need to do is re-size the image to fit the blog header.  There's not really a standard size for the header but I have found through trial and error that the size that seems to work well is 1100 x (350 to 400).  In order to resize the photo to this size, I have been using  PicMonkey  , a free online program to modify pictures.

Within Photoshop for Design Header Image

Within GIMP to Design Header Image

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...